AmTECH’s “Hands-On” Engineering team, skilled manufacturing Technicians and experienced assembly Operators solve your manufacturing challenges.
AmTECH provides customers with 25 years of leadership and experience solving design and manufacturing challenges in Complex Microelectronics Assembly.
We are defining a new standard of excellence as a manufacturer of highly sophisticated microelectronics products which requires high levels of value added engineering and technical expertise. All of the people at AmTECH are committed to driving quality and innovation at every level of the organization.
“State-of-the-Art”, automated equipment for all heterogeneous assembly processes including SMT Assembly, Flip-Chip, and COB for Complex Microelectronics Assembly (Cleanroom).
We support next generation, leading edge technology products that require precision placement of miniature SMT components, flip-chip, die-attach and wire bonding on small and thin Printed Circuit Boards, Rigid-Flex, Flex or Ceramic substrates.
We utilize metrology equipment for precision measurements of substrate wire bond and component pad sizes before assembly and precision measurements of critical components after assembly.
Engineering, Prototype to Production:
DFM, Process Engineering for Manufacturing
- DFM: PCB Fab & Design, Documentation and Process Engineering Review
- PCB Fabrication review of all fabrication notes including material, plating, soldermask, silkscreen, vias, etc.
- PCB Design review of SMD, Die Attach, and Wire Bond pad sizes; SMD and NSMD pad layout, soldermask thickness, etc.
- Custom Manufacturing Flows to include various manufacturing processes
- Experience with all types of Solder for SMT Assembly, Flip-Chip and Epoxies for Microelectronics, Die-Attach and Encapsulation
- High level of value added engineering and technical expertise
- Expertise in mechatronics, fluidics, optics, RF and SMT-PCB Assembly
- We specialize in complex microelectronics assembly
- Cleaning processes: Aqueous (DI Water), Ultrasonic and Plasma
- ESD Control for operators, floor and workstations with Ionizers in key areas
- Consignment materials for engineering, prototype and low volume
- Partial turnkey or full turnkey for production requirements
Quality, Test and Measurement
- SPI: Solder Paste Inspection
- Custom ECD Gold SMT Reflow Profile
- Advanced 2D + 3D Automated Optical Inspection
- Microfocus 160Kv XRAY inspection of bottom termination components
- Bond Test: Wire bond (DPT/ NDPT), Die shear and Ball shear
- Metrology: Precision measurement for substrate and assembly