A well designed and fabricated Rigid & Flex PCB laminate, or ceramic substrate is required for optimum manufacturing assembly yields, reliability and electrical performance. The PCBA market is trending fast to ultra-small microelectronics and semiconductor industry standards.
Microelectronics Assembly with precision placement of SMD, flip chip and bare dice require tight tolerances on the substrate: PCB Fabrication with ≤10% over etching on traces and pads, solder mask alignment tolerance ≤+/-30um, solder mask thickness ≤15um and warpage (bow and twist) ≤0.150mm per 25.4mm.
Precision Die Attach
- Die Attach Pad size.
- Automated Die Attach.
- Manual Die Attach.
Flip Chip and Underfill
- Flip Chip C4 & TCB Pad Design.
- Flip Chip Automated Assembly.
- XRAY Inspection and Underfill.
Fine Pitch Wire Bonding
- Gold Ball Wire Bonding.
- Aluminum & Gold Wedge Wire Bonding.
- Wire Bond Pull Test (DPT).
Dispense and Encapsulation
- Glob Top overlap and height.
- Dam & Fill width and height.
- Fiducial dimensions.