COMPLEX PCB ASSEMBLY
AmTECH provides high mix, automated Prototype to Medium Volume Production of Complex PCB Assembly. AmTECH’s PCBA capabilities can place a wide range of components with multiple assembly processes and materials on Rigid, Flex, Rigid-Flex PCB and ceramic substrates. This includes 01005 passive components, ≥0.15mm pitch Flip Chip, ≥0.3mm pitch CSP, Die Attach, Wire Bonding, Ribbon Bonding and Dispense & Encapsulation.
PCB Assembly Manufacturing Services
- Prototype to Production with multiple assembly processes and materials.
- Design and Process Engineering support for PCB Design and Assembly.
- Workmanship: IPC-A-610 Class 2 and 3, Microelectronics Test Methods.
- Material Management: Full-Turnkey, Partial-Turnkey, Consignment.
- Rigid PCB: ≥1.0mm to ≤4.0mm; Thin Rigid PCB: ≥0.3mm to ≤0.8mm.
- Flex PCB: ≥0.1mm to ≤0.2mm; Ceramic Substrates: ≥0.25mm to ≤1.0mm.
Complex PCB Assembly Capabilities
- Double-sided high mix automated PCB assembly with up to (3,000) components.
- Micro-SMT assembly with precision placement of Multiple Die on Thin Rigid PCB.
- Micro-SMT: 01005 passive, ≥0.15mm pitch Flip Chip, ≥0.30mm pitch CSP.
- Double-sided Micro-SMT Assembly with placement accuracy of +/-30um.
- Flip Chip and Die Attach with accuracy of +/-7um and Theta +/-0.15°.
- 3D High Resolution AOI, 160Kv XRAY and Metrology for precision measurements.
- Reflow solder Thermal Profiling and Ionic Contamination Test System.
- Lead Free SAC-305, Eutectic Sn63Pb37 or Low Temp Solder SnBiAg.