DFM and PROCESS ENGINEERING
AmTECH’s offers value added engineering and technical expertise for all your Microelectronics Assembly, PCB and RF Assembly requirements. We support next generation, leading edge technology products that require advanced manufacturing technologies such as flip chip C4 & TCB, die attach, wire bonding, ribbon bonding, dispense & encapsulation, and Surface Mount Technology (SMT).
DFM and Process Engineering Capabilities
- Design for manufacturing (DFM) and process development.
- Hands-on engineering team and skilled manufacturing technicians.
- Multiple materials, assembly technologies and manufacturing processes.
- Experience with all types of solders and epoxies, including UV materials.
- Custom tooling and fixture design with Fusion 360 and Solid Works.
- Custom manufacturing flows including 2.5D & 3D Heterogeneous Assembly.
- Cleaning processes: Inline aqueous cleaner, ultrasonic and plasma cleaning.
- 2D+3D AOI, XRAY, 2D+3D digital microscope, metrology and bond test.
- Mixed Technology Assembly.
- Chip on Board, Chip on Flex.
- Heterogeneous Integration.
- Multi-Chip Modules.
- Photonics, Imaging Devices.
- MEMS, SiP, Chiplets.
- RF/ Microwave/ mmWave.
- PCB & RF Assembly.