DISPENSE and ENCAPSULATION
AmTECH’s innovations and in-depth knowledge of dispensing technology and materials have continuously led the industry while focusing on customer needs for the best dispense and encapsulation process.
Encapsulation processes are used to protect fragile die and wire bonds. We analyze the epoxy fluids, the assembly, the parts, and your accuracy requirements so we can recommend the best process.
There are many process considerations that you must consider for using Liquid Encapsulation materials: storage temperature, shelf life, proper thawing, pot life, substrate pre-heat and proper cure time and temperature.
Glob Top, Dam & Fill, Underfill, UV Clear encapsulant
- Glob top is a one-epoxy process for small to medium die with wire bonds.
- Glob top with rigid black encapsulant for high reliability applications.
- Glob top with flexible UV light and moisture cure for clear encapsulant.
- Dam & Fill is a two-epoxy process for large die with many wire bonds.
- Automated Underfill dispensing for CSP and Flip-Chip components.
- Die Attach epoxy dispensing: conductive and non-conductive.
- Accuracy +/-50um (2.0 mil), X/Y and Z Repeatability +/-25um (1.0 mil).
- Heated and Vacuum dispense area: 400mm x 400mm (15.75” x 15.75”).
- Dual Valve: Auger and JET pump capability.
- Automated time pressure auger dispensing is the preferred method.