SMT and MICRO-SMT ASSEMBLY
Surface Mount Technology (SMT) is the most widely used manufacturing process to produce electronic circuits in which the components are placed directly onto the surface of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs). The traditional SMT market has been rapidly trending to ultra-small semiconductor industry requirements. There is a growing demand for Microelectronics Assemblies that require precision placement of SMT, Micro-SMT and Flip Chip components.
SMT and Micro-SMT Capabilities
- SMT Assembly on Rigid, Flex, Rigid-Flex PCB and Ceramic substrates.
- Lead Free SAC-305, Eutectic Sn63Pb37 or Low Temp Solder SnBiAg.
- Solder Paste Printing down to 0.15mm (6 mil) circles.
- Automatic programmable print Inspection and under stencil cleaning.
- Precision Micro-SMT assembly with placement accuracy of +/-30um.
- Micro-SMT: 01005 passive, ≥0.15mm pitch Flip-Chip, ≥0.30mm pitch CSP.
- 100% Forced Convection for Reflow Soldering.
- ECD Super MOLE Gold for Thermal Profiling.
- Ionic Contamination Test System to verify proper cleanliness of PCBAs.
3D High-Res AOI, XRAY and Metrology
- 3D High-Resolution AOI (Automated Optical Inspection).
- Microfocus 160Kv XRAY inspection with void analysis.
- Metrology for precision measurements of substrate and assembly.